The Minimalist Photographer'Breaking down the many overwhelming aspects and complications of photography, this book manages to focus on what is most relevant in true photographic creation. The Minimalist Photographer touches on all of the key components of authentic photography in an easy to digest and extremely helpful manner.' -Photo.Net best photography books of 2013
Sign up for newsletters. No spam or emails from third parties - promise!
- What is Fine Art Photography Exactly?
- Nurturing the Inner Obsessive
- A Camera, a Light, and a Length of Wire
- The Originality Question
- Black and White Games
- David Bailey; Photographer
- Nothing About Photography – Everything About Being a Photographer
- What Makes a Good Abstract Photograph?
- Pictorialism vs Modernism
- Circles and Dots and Getting Out of Ruts
- Your Camera May Be More Capable Than You Think
- Chris Orwig at Google
- Zenfolio Press
- A Little Abstracted
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- To Portfolio or not Portfolio
- Down at the Beach
- Beyond the Rule of Thirds
- 3D Computer Imagery
- The Camera Only Sees What We See
- The Photographer and the Inner Critic
- Leaf Macros